- Each child must have a ticket to the class, but parents or guardians do not need a ticket to the class. Each child will need hands-on assistance in addition to our teachers.
- Each person coming to class should wear close-toed shoes, tie loose hair back and be ready to get your hands dirty! Some aprons are provided and students are welcome to bring their own.
- We use a red Missouri clay for all projects, so light colored clothing is not recommended.
- Older children are welcome to bring a sketch of a project they design to make in class.
- Join our studio Class List to be the first to know about upcoming classes and hands-on events.
- Classes are not a part of our Studio VIP discount program, but our finished artwork can be discounted. Join our Studio VIP program and start saving when you buy our handmade artwork today!
Thank you to Chimera Creative Works in downtown Washington, Missouri for providing photos of our classes and studio work. They rock!